Sunday 6 January 2013

Embracing Your Inner Nerd

Taking 10 mins out of my day through the holidays has been no hassle to me and I hope some of it has been of use to you.

As you will not be in Aquila assembly tomorrow I will discuss this with you more tomorrow morning in class. I just wanted to say, to those of you who have been revising over the holidays, well done I wish you all the best tomorrow. Those of you who have not, good luck too, that is your choice.

I wanted to express to you that you should be proud of wanting to do well and working for it no matter what anyone says. Those that laugh and mock you for working hard and wanting to do well will be the ones crying on results day as you smile on happily looking forward to your bright future.

Be proud, embrace your inner nerd.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated by Ms Findlater prior to being published. Please allow a little time to see it appear on the blog.